Nature Tats Temporary Tattoos
Temporary tattoos inspired by nature! These designs are skin-safe and last 2-5 days. Made in the USA. Choose from one of the 8 fun designs below!
- Potted Cactus: Six little potted cacti and succulent temporary tattoos! A dark black line design style. Perfect gift for succulent lovers, cactus lovers, and desert lovers!
- Sunflower: Full bloom sunflower with full bloom summer vibes. This design is about 3" wide.
- Rose Blossom: Hand-drawn rose blossom temporary tattoo design. This elegant design was inspired by my delicate and plump pink roses with round petals, freshly clipped from the garden with several leaves and stems attached.
- Big Bee: Full bloom sunflower with full bloom summer vibes. This design is about 3" wide.
- Monstera Leaves: Inspired by the gorgeous and popular houseplant which has huge leaves, spanning up to 35 inches or 90 centimeters wide! This tat makes an awesome gift for house plant nerds and botanical design enthusiasts.
- Lavender Twigs: The long adored lavender plant, and its sweet floral scent, is widely appreciated for its comforting nature. This original hand-drawn design includes 2 petite lavender twigs, each about 3 inches long.
- Golden Poppy: Golden poppy flower, otherwise known as the California Poppy. Hand-drawn, black and white ink temporary tattoo.
- Chanterelle: Freshly plucked from the forest floor, this plump Chanterelle mushroom is a fungi foragers dream, complete with a dusting of dirt and mossy bits near the base. She stands just over 3” tall.